Friday, September 18, 2009

Chikan: A Real Pain in the Ass

According to this article, the police are putting the squeeze on train perverts in a week-long national campaign to rub out the groping problem. Unsurprisingly, several chikan were pinched almost immediately.

While I am no molestation advocate, I would hate to see the day when my station isn't plastered in these always awesome posters:


"Your courage could save her ass"



"Now leaving Molesterville, next stop Prisonland"
(That's an extremely loose translation)

If JR really cared, they would get with the times and make ladies only cars. Anyone out there have a chikan story? I was reverse-molested on the Shonan-Shinjuku line last year by a lady in her forties.

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about you harrowing reverse-molestation story.

    I have no stories of my own.

    ReplyDelete